“Even when I’m staying still, tears flow outB1A4 – Starlight Song
Even though I call for you, there’s no one there”
I love listening to music in other languages because it gives me a chance to be affected purely by music, no lyrics, no meaning, just music and vocals. Sometimes you don’t have to understand the words to feel an emotion while listening to a song. And I think that’s the purest form of love.
- (Topic is what is the way to a girls heart. My Professor said that you should talk to a girl about what she likes, so..)
- Prof: What do you like?
- Me: Kpop *Drinks my cola*
- Prof: My daughter likes kpop too. Why 2PM?
- Me: *Immediately puts down my cola* *My faces literally screams NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE. WHY. YOU DID NOT JUST SAID THAT TO MY FACE. OMFG. OH MY GOD WHY* *Throws my head back while making that face* Oh my God. Nope.
- Friend: Oh God no..
- Prof: Wh why (don't you like them)? .-.
- Me: Because one of their members said something about my favorite band (Block B) that made them look bad. (Not really what I said. Censored to avoid fanwars)
- Prof: Ahhh...So why do you like kpop?
- Me: Because of their music, it's addicting. English songs bore me after a week of listening to it.
- Prof: But you can't understand what they are saying. (He didn't mean to offend, he was just curious)
- Me: (I didn't want to create a longer discussion so I said..) Beeeecaaaaauuuuse...the..lyrics..are...challenging to memorize?
- My prof is cool btw, so he understands..
I really need new kpop songs on my playlist…
Guys can any of you suggest me some songs?
And what’s DMTN’s new song? ;A; (ashamed dalmate T_T)
a moment of silence for those who haven’t seen their favourite band live
- Onew: I hate people who say age is just a number...
- Onew: Age is clearly a word.
I’m not ugly, I’m just pre-debut.
- History: Learn about the history of fandom wars and how they occurred
- Literature: Read fan fiction and analyze why OTP has such a fucked up life
- Biology: Understand why Oppa's body manages to be so hot all the freakin' time
- Music: Create your own student groups and represent your favorite idol groups by memorizing their songs and practicing their dances
- Computer Science: Just play Starcraft....
- Geography: Memorize all the pathways to and locations of idols' dorms
- Business: Learn how SM minimizes costs and maximizes profit by minimizing Siwon's clothes and maximizing the exposure of his torso
- Math: Solve real life problems like, "SM bought 30 sexy people and gave 3 to YG entertainment, how many idols are left in the company?"
- Art: Draw fanarts of OTP
- Chemistry: Learn what elements were used to create Oppa from a covalent bond
- English: Understand why Bingo is relevant to being a sexy single man
- Physical Education: collect bugs with Yesung
- SM Entertainment: Repeat the title of their song 12783908534 time or make it end with "ic"
- YG Entertainment: Actual sentences.
- CUBE Entertainment: Engrish to the max despite having Peniel and G.Na
- Block B: Make sure the English words sound sexual.
- JYP: JYP
- Woollim Entertainment: Translated by Google.
- First KPOP song you ever heard: Again and Again - 2pm or Gararago - BigBang
- First KPOP group you liked: Beast and BigBang
- First ever bias: Gi Kwang
- Current bias(es): P.O, Baro, Simon, Say, Sungmin, Hyungtae, Gi Kwang
- Song you know all the words to: idk fjalkslvknwl
- Favourite girl group: EvoL (Used to be 5Dolls tho)
- Favourite boy group: Block B, B1A4, Dalmatian
- Favourite solo artist: IU, G.NA, Huh Gak, Ailee, Fat Cat, Jay Park
- Favourite dance: currently EvoL's Let Me Explode
- First kdrama: Boys Over Flowers
- Favourite kdrama: Shut Up! Flower Boy Band, You're Beautiful, My Girlfriend is a Gumiho
- Least favourite kdrama:
- How long you've been a KPOP fan: 2009/2010/2011 there was these levels to it so no definite answer
*** Do not remove credits!!! ***/>
Theme by: cutesecrets.tumblr.com. Powered by Tumblr.
*** Do not remove credits!!! ***/>